Mireille
Aici puteti citi un interviu cu Tatiana Ambrose, ce detine unul dintre cele mai cunoscute canale de pe YouTube: ambroset1990
Eu, personal, o iubesc si ii ador video-urile, care sunt foarte interesante si folositoare!
O puteti gasi aici: http://www.youtube.com/user/ambroset1990?feature=results_main

Here it is the interview I promissed with Tatiana Ambrose, the owner of one of the most popular Youtube channel: ambroset1990
I, personally, love her and her videos that are so interesting and useful!
You canbd find her right here:http://www.youtube.com/user/ambroset1990?feature=results_main
M:How did you start the channel?

A:I started the channel in 2008 but didn't start making videos until 2009 because I made the channel to view restricted content where you had to confirm you were 18+ years old. Then in my college dorm, freshman year, I was looking for curly hairstyles I could do but couldn't find any that I liked so I thought 'heck I'm going to make a video about quick curly hair-do's for girls to look up that need it.' From there I just started making videos for the fun of it. I like making videos that are creative, inspirational, fun and easy to understand.

M:.Did you have a model who inspired you?

A:I did not have anyone on YouTube that inspired me to make videos, I just wanted to share my ideas through YouTube. When I was a freshman I had a lot of free time on my hands and spent it making videos.
M:What did you expect when you started your YouTube channel?

A:I didn't know what to expect when I started my channel because I did not have a catchy username, so I just went with the flow. I remember how excited I was when I reached 17 subscribers on my channel. I can't tell you how happy I was knowing that people enjoyed my videos so much that they subscribed!:) Having almost 4,000 subscribers 3 years later is crazy to think about yet it has happened and I am thankful for everyone's continuous support.
M:How did you become so well known on the internet?

A:I think being consistent on Youtube has paid off and made me more well known. I have been making videos for 3 years and not once did I quit. Uploading one or more videos in a week is going to keep your subscribers coming back to watch the new video as well as gain some new subscribers. I have 132 videos right now, when a new person looks at my channel, just by the amount of videos I have uploaded, they will know that I am serious about what I do and I won't randomly just stop uploading. I am not a quitter and I will continue making YouTube videos and see where it takes me:)
M:How do you feel now, when you are a very known and successful person on the internet?

A:I feel thankful that people like my videos enough to come back to my channel. The real pay off for me, though, is everyone's feedback. I love when I have inspired someone or made them happy because they have understood how to make a certain craft. For me, it is not about how I feel but how my subscribers feel, I put them first since they are my motivation. If my subscribers are happy then I have done my job and feel satisfied:)
0 Responses

Trimiteți un comentariu